Headlines News :
Home » » 150407 miss A talk about mysterious woman's scream in comeback track 'Only You'

150407 miss A talk about mysterious woman's scream in comeback track 'Only You'

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, April 9, 2015 | 7:47 PM


miss A's Min talked about the chilling rumors that there is a mysterious woman's scream that can be heard in their comeback track "Only You".

On the April 7th broadcast of KBS Radio Cool FM's 'Jang Dong Min and Lady Jane's 2 O'Clock', DJ Lady Jane mentioned, "There's a rumor that there's a woman's scream in miss A's comeback track," and Min responded, "I've seen a lot of those comments and someone said that during our album review process, but I haven't heard it yet. I don't know what part that is."

Jia added, "I don't know either," and Min went on, "I'm really curious too. I want someone to let me know which part I can hear the woman scream." Lady Jane and Jang Dong Min then commented, "That's the sign of something that will go daebak."

miss A returned with "Only You" and their album 'Colors' late last month to rave responses, so maybe the DJs were right? Have you heard the scream yet?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger